Friday, November 18, 2005

Proxy Server for Research Accelerator

I have been working hard to figure out how to get the Research Accelerator working with Proxy servers. As many of you have found out it doesn't. We tried a fix but that didn't work. If anyone has any suggestion on how to use .Net 1.1 with proxy servers, I am all ears.
I have tried the usenet but still haven't gotten any response.


At 12:00 PM, Blogger pitou161616 said...


I typed fresh proxy list on blogger and got your blog. So there may be people interested in getting proxy here.
I use fresh proxy list to get fresh proxy.

Here is my lastest list :

today 03/024

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous proxy said...


Here is the lastest proxy list i got from fresh proxy
Today 05/03/06 :


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home